Hi Everyone! Going through a divorce can be extremely stressful, and many of us often turn to food to get through it ... especially comfort food loaded with fat and calories.
Well, I've got something that really will help make you feel better and doesn't involve food — exercise!
Yes, yes ... I can already hear the groans and excuses, "No time," "Too expensive," "I won't stick with it!"
That's why I've teamed up with First Wives World to create an easy, online fitness program that's tailored just for you.
Just like I've done for my celebrity clients, I've prepared an entire personalized workout program for you with key tips, resources, and answers to all of the questions you've ever had but had no one to ask. I'm also here to offer you lots of inspiration and motivation to keep you going. Just think of me as your very own personal fitness coach!
I can't wait to help you get your body in the best shape ever!
Stay Fit and Healthy!
All my best, Kathy Kaehler
The Divorced Girl's Guide To Getting Fit Video Exercise Program
- Stretching (video)
- Cardio: Part 1 (video)
- Cardio: Part 2 video)
- Sculpting Buns and Thighs (video)
- Sculpting Arms and Back (video)
- Sculpting Abs (video)
Kathy's Motivational Guide
- Commit To Being Fit (video)
- Eat And Be Well (video)
- Navigating Pitfalls (video)
- Cravings, Sweet Temptations (video)
- Mirror, Mirror (video)
- Stress Eating And Consequences (video)
- Change Is Good (video)
- Staying Motivated (video)
Key Tips For Healthier Eating (Q & A)
- How Do I Curb My Post-Workout Hunger?
- What Kind of Nuts Are Best For Energy Pre and Post Workout?
- Why Eat Six Small Meals Per Day?
- What Do You Really Consider A Small Portion?
- How Do I Curb My Post-Workout Sweet Tooth?
- How Much Does Drinking Affect Weight Loss?
- Are 100-Calorie Snack Packs A Good Way To Go?
- How Many Pounds Per Weeks Can I Lose?
Exercise And Training (Q & A)
- Can I Do Weight Training Without Bulking Up?
- Elliptical vs. Treadmill
- How Do I Target My Butt And Thighs?
- Should I Run On A Snore Knee?
- Exercise vs. Diet?
- How Can I Tone Up In 30 to 45 Days?
- How Can I Firm Up My Lower Half?
- Is Using A Pedometer A Good Idea?
- How Can I Get Rid Of Cellulite?
- How Can I Tighten My Belly?
- How Can I Ease Sore Muscles?
- Is There A Right Way To Breath?