Join two leading experts in their field, Debbie Nigro and “Stepmonster” author, Wednesday Martin, Ph.D., this Thursday, July 28, 2011, from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT, for a free, live webinar — a first-time ever, riveting, no-holds barred evening where they will explore the misconceptions and misunderstandings that often exist between divorced moms and steps moms.
Tune in for the discussion, with answers and insight on topics like:
- What are the most damaging, erroneous assumptions each side is making about the other?
- What would we most like the other woman to know about our experiences and our world?
- Are stepmothers inherently “wicked” and tougher on their stepchildren than their own children?
- Is acquiring a stepmother always bad for the children? Does being a stepmother automatically get easier over the years?
- Parenting with your ex when you’re not on the same page (and potentially, a new woman!)
- How to start dating again when you have kids
- Awakening long-lost goals as a single mother